Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Opi "Did it on 'Em" Comparison

                 Sinful Colors "Innocent"* OPI "Did it on 'Em"* Pure Ice "Wild Thing"

I always try to never buy the same polish twice. By that I mean by another brand that looks the same as another polish I own. Well as you can see I failed here with 2 of these polishes. The problem with living in the country is, I cannot just walk into ulta and look @ colors in person. So I depend on nail blogs and swatches to see what I already have and do not have. The best one I have found for this is Scrangie's blog. Look her up she is AMAZING!
  That being said when I had seen OPI "Did it on 'Em" swatched i figured it looked different enough that I would take a chance. So here I have compared it to Sinful Colors "Innocent" & Pure Ice "Wild Thing". As you can see it is more in the yellow family. When I look at this color I think of Nickelodeon slime? Am I CRAZY? lol
  On another not Sinful Colors "Innocent" and Pure Ice "Wild Thing" are virtually the same color! Sinful Colors being a bargain at $1.99 I ADORE Sinful Colors polish! They can be found @ Walgreen's =]    

No comments:

Post a Comment