Monday, January 16, 2012

Nails Of The Day 1/16/2012

                                               "All about the Glam" Flash

                                           "All about the Glam" No flash
Are you going Kardashian Krazy yet? I think I have!!! It seems every time that i go to paint my nails I want to put one of their collection on. This is what I would call the perfect winter white!!! White can most of the time look "Stark". I remember when we used to think is was "AWESOME" to paint our nails with whiteout in middle school! WTH! =/
This one brings white pearly polish to a whole new level with blue, pink, purple and white MICRO MICRO MICRO glitter! Still searching for the polishes? Check the link below lovies =]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2CMC7WYO1P63H

No comments:

Post a Comment