Sunday, June 19, 2011

Essie A French Affair Collection

Recently I stopped into Walgreen's and noticed that a few Essie polishes were 50% off!!!! Of course I was super excited because Essie is my favorite formula of polish, and the collections they have been coming out with are ON POINT =]
Upon closer examination I noticed that it was the 2 polishes that i had not picked up from the French affair collection =]
I would HIGHLY recommend ALL of these polishes. Some of the BEST nudes I have EVER seen. Topless & Barefoot is a MUST MUST MUST. It is PERFECT on toes =]




                                           **Coat Azure**  Essie "A French Affair" 2001




                                            **Nice Is Nice** Essie "A French Affair" 2001



                                           **Sand Tropez** Essie "A French Affair" 2001



                                         **Topless & Barefoot** Essie "A French Affair" 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment