Friday, June 17, 2011

Essie Braziliant Collection

The Essie Summer collection this year is Called Braziliant. I picked up 3 colors that caught my eye.

 Brazilant is a coral color, More like a fire coral, application is very opaque with 2 coats, no streaking =]

Smooth Sailing is a periwinkle color with purple and teal fine shimmer, opaque with 2 coats and no streaking.

Last is Absolutely Shore is a grey toned minty color. This is the one I was most excited about because it is so unique. VERY streaky in 1 coat, still streaky after 2. It took 3 coats for me to get an opaque finish.

All in all, I still recommend Absolutely Shore because it is so unique and I have seen nothing like it yet.



                                                       Essie 2011---- Braziliant


                                                        Essie 2011---- Smooth Sailing


                                                        Essie 2011---- Absolutely Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment